Sunday, October 29, 2017

Yoyogi Park

The girls and I are back at Yoyogi Park~


We're here because Mish's driving instructors told her about this event that they're having at Yoyogi Park.


So we decided to drop by for some food.


There was a stall selling Singapore curry laksa and we were extremely excited for that. 


I was sooo excited that I started snapping pictures of Mish from the stall till she sat down.


The curry laksa looked amazing but unfortunately it tasted horrible. It was so bad that I only had one spoonful.


This thai dish here, on the other hand, tasted amazing! The meat was flavourful and everything went really well together.


After lunch, we went to visit Mish's diving school's booth to hang for a bit. Then we walked to Shibuya and grabbed desserts at Shibuya Mark City.

神楽坂茶寮 (Kagurazaka Saryo) was serving match kakigori as part of their summer special menu so I ordered one. It was superb and tasted even more delicious after I had added some brown sugar on it (which I stole from Yh's drink order).



After that, I had to leave everyone as I had to join N and K for an emergency dinner at Saizeriya. N had been feeling pretty down at work and needed to talk, so we met up to listen to her problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment