Friday, October 27, 2017

Tanabata night

Grabbed dinner with Yh at 風来坊 銀座店 (Furaibo Ginza).




This is an interesting dish as this is a chicken gyoza whereby they stuff the stuffings on a gyoza into the chicken skin.


A platter of shishamo~


The famous tebasaki~!!! 


As it was Tanabata night, after the event, we went to Tokyo Daijingu. They were having a 2 night event and there were many people there praying for love I guess. There were mostly girls there and some couples.


I've been to Tokyo Daijingu a few times but I've never seen so many people there before.


Also, the place look pretty at night.


You can get a piece of paper called tanzaku and write down your wish on it. After that you hang it on the bamboo stalk, as the girls are doing here.


I didn't write one but I did make a prayer that night. 
Hopefully, it will come true~


No comments:

Post a Comment