Saturday, October 21, 2017

Jade5 & 船橋屋 こよみ, Hiro-O

First time at Hiro-O.

We went for lunch at little cafe called Jade5, which is pet and baby friendly.


The lumber jack, if I'm not mistaken, which came with 2 pancakes, eggs, 2 bacons and potatoes.


I ordered the eggs florentina benedict with salmon which was absolutely delicious~!!


As the cafe was really small, we had to share seats with another group of people. Overall, the food was good and I think it would be nicer when the cafe is less crowded.


After lunch, we walked past this place called "Melting in the mouth", which Moon is interested in and has on her Tokyo 2018 trip list.


Interesting soft serves combi menu, but as I'm not a fan of vanilla soft serve, it didn't really attract me that much.


Instead, we stopped by this place called 船橋屋 こよみ広尾店 (funabashiya koyomi) for some Japanese sweets.


While their kakigori looked amazing, we didn't order any as the weather wasn't warm enough to make us crave for some.

We ordered this Japanese pudding, which tasted super good. Love the kinako powder topping and the black sugar that they used.


After that we went to the library so that I could study for my JLPT. On the way there was this beautiful little garden.


After that, we spotted this cute little tree house. It looks interesting and I wonder if it's a restaurant.


Spotted some pretty flowers on the street there too.

2 comments:

  1. think that treehouse thingy is indeed a cafe. I remember adding it to the map but can't recall the name nor the location now hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, but we couldn't find the entrance to enter it.

      Delete