Sunday, October 15, 2017

Ueno exploration

After the art exhibition, we went to this huge pond area in Ueno.

This area is really beautiful. Look at the cute fuzzy white looking flowers.


I can't believe that I never knew that this place existed.


Hello friend~


As it was summer, hydrangeas were in full bloom and they were every where.


With the girls~


A group pic with everyone~




From the pond area, we went on to explore the nearby shrines and monuments.



We had dinner at this place called 上野精養軒 (Seiyoken), which provided a nice view of the pond.



I ordered a fish main that came with butter rolls, which was yummy~


We also ordered 2 desserts to be shared among the 5 of us.


The desserts were beautiful and pretty. I prefer the one at the bottom compared to the top one because the creme brulee was delicious and I really liked the chocolate ice cream.


After that we went to the Taiwanese food fair and had some food. It was the first time I ever tried stinky tofu. While it was stinky, the taste was surprising acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment