Sunday, October 28, 2018

Eating Japan - Snack series 21

1. Fritolay Tomato & Cheese

Love nachos and this one here is yummy~

2. Buschese lady snack

I bought this for work and it was too sweet for my liking. 


3. Natural Calbee baked hard chips



As the name suggests, this is supposed to be the healthier version of the normal calbee chips, but this is also not as delicious.


4.  Lotte Sasha


This chocolate is chestnut flavoured and it's made in a way that it's essentially threads of chocolate layers stacked together, which creates an interesting texture.


5. Niku no hanamasa beef yakiniku

This chips here has a nice thickness but the flavour is not for me. I found it a little too salty.


6. Morinaga Cacao 70


I really like this because the chocolate has a nice bitter flavour to them and they come in individual sticks with almonds.


7. Lays sour cream & onion


A flavour that I love and miss here in Japan. Always good~


8. Libera bitter

This chocolate here apparently has lower fat and sugar content than regular sugar. It has a cute cuboidal shape and holds it's shape well. It's not too bad if you want something that doesn't melt as easily and travels well.


9. Irvins and The Golden Duck salted egg chips


Salted egg chips have officially become one of my favourite flavour to have for chips! The flavour s intense and stronger than most flavours! You also get a kick from the spice! These 2 brands here are my favourite~!!!! Highly recommend them~!


10. Barbaras Cheese puffs


I bought these corn cheese puffs from iherb and they were good. It was my first time trying a gluten-free snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment