Thursday, August 22, 2019

CNY dinner

CNY dinner with Kiu at Paradise Dynasty.



We had the 8 flavoured xio long bao, which was ok. I still prefer the ones in DinTaiFung.



We ordered a deep fried pork loin with garlic, which was delicious.



I love this sauteed french bean with minced pork.



This deep-fried diced chicken in Szechuan style is the most flavourful dish of the night. Spicy!



We also ordered the drunken chicken which turned out a lot smaller than expected, but the flavour is pretty good.



I really enjoyed this la mian with prawn and pork dumplings in hot chilli vinaigrette. My favourite dish of the night. I think next time I will just order this when I visit.



We also had soem pan-fried pan cake with red bean paste which was delicious. Haven't had one in a long time.



Kiu also ordered a black sesame glutinous rice ball served in ginger soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment