Thursday, August 1, 2019

Home cooked food

I requested for mummy to cook some choy kwok for me while I was there and she made this humongous pot which was gone in 2 days.


This was actually just half of what she cooked. She has another pot of the same size which she brought out for the ladies she exercises with in the morning to enjoy.


Later that day, I received a surprise package from Lina with hand-made goodies from her and her mum!


It was such a pleasant surprise as I didn't expect to receive any packages while in KL.


Sadly the goodies were in a sad shape when they arrived. The package was probably tossed around and not handled with care. The peanut cookies were all crushed but luckily, the salted egg seaweed survived. 

I did eat everything and they were super yummy! Especially the salted egg seaweed which I finished on the spot!


As if I didn't had enough salted egg, later that day Mum made some porridge with fish balls, peanut, salted egg and century egg. Yummy~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment