Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Wadakura Fountain park restaurant & Lindt Chocolat Cafe Ginza


Back in Marunouchi area.


Today, we came to grab buffet lunch at the Wadakura Fountain park restaurant (和田倉噴水公園レストラン).



They serve buffet lunch from 11:00a.m.~12:30p.m/1:00p.m.~2:30p.m. on weekends for 3,200yen. 


You get a nice view of the Wadakura Fountain Park from the restaurant. 



The food is good. You get a nice selection and I realised that this place has more seafood options compared to others.


They also have a live roast beef station.


Lol, I like that they had prawns in their salads and they have fried pop-corn prawn!


They also serve deserts, while the selection is very small, it's not too bad.


Exploring the Wadakura Fountain Park for the first time.


I have walked to somewhere near this park multiple times before but I have never visited it before.


As the weather was great, we managed to snap some very nice pictures.


After that, we went to hibiya park.


Nanohana was in full bloom and the bees were busy at work.


Lol, I suddenly spotted a large group of people in random motion and immediately knew that I had to take out my phone as it is POKEMON GO TIME!!!!


After Pokemon Go, we went to Lindt Chocolat Cafe Ginza (リンツ ショコラ カフェ 銀座店).



My first time at a Lindt Cafe. We were so lucky that we were there at just the right time where there's no queue as there is usually a very long queue outside.


We ordered 2 different chocolate cakes and they were both delicious. I do prefer the one above as the one below with raspberry had liquor in it.


Meanwhile, this macaron here is amazing!!!


The hot choclate was good too. Thick and chocolaty....might be to thick for some.



No comments:

Post a Comment