Saturday, August 10, 2019

Last day in KL

Last dim sum for this trip.


I had to have more dim sum before flying because I'll be deprived of them once back in Japan.


Not sure why, but is it that hard to hire a good chef to make good dim sum?


All the dishes we ordered were excellent! I especially enjoyed the salted egg yolk custard bun and the char siew sou.


While I usually never order char siew pao......when you have not had one in a long time, you will feel like trying one.


Yu mai has always been a family favourite.


I guess chee cheong fun is the only dish that you can get in Japan that reasonable tastes good.


Another dim sum favourite of mine is this fried raddish cake which is also not available in Japan. For some reason we only have the pan-fried version., which I also enjoy, but the fried one just has another level of flavour profile.


Another one of my favourite is this fried beancurd with salted egg yolk, prawns and scallops as fillings. Not the healthiest dish, but definitely delicious!


Lol, just because it's the last dim sum for this trip....order as much as you can!


We didn't waste anything as we ate all the food ordered.


Oh, siew mai is another dish that you can get in Japan that tastes good. 


Last pic at KLIA2.


On the flight, I was super happy that I got a vegetable briyani and not some fried rice. Yay~ to more Malaysian flavours before I land!


Definitely one of the top few airplane meals I've had! Super yummy~ Good job Air Asia!


No comments:

Post a Comment