Monday, September 9, 2019

First overnight work trip - Osaka Tokyu Rei Hotel

Had my first overnight work trip in Osaka. 

We had to meet with clients in the morning, afternoon and again the next day. So we had to spend the night there.


We stayed at Osaka Tokyu Rei Hotel.




Here's the entrance of my single room. Everything in this room was clean~



The basic bathroom and toilet unit. As you can see here, the toilet bowl is turned at and angle towards the bathtub and the bathtub's width is narrower where the basin is. This kind of configuration is common for smaller units.



My table with lots of papers on it!



There's even a handy phone which I will not use.



Quite convenient actually. It's the first time I've seen one and I can imagine how useful this would be for tourists and it will definitely safe them money too as they do not need to rent a portable wifi for their trip.



View from my room. Not bad actually....I can see the HEP Five ferris wheel from my room.



My room plan comes with a buffet breakfast in the morning which looks decent.



Later that night, I went for dinner with my colleague at Botejyu for some okonomiyaki and got treated since I was the kouhai~ Yay!



In return, I treated my senpai to Pablo cheese tart. I got the Pablo cheese pie as I've never seen it before. Had it later that night in my hotel room and it was surprisingly good! Will definitely grab one again next time.



While I thought that I was up early for breakfast, my colleague was already done when I was on the way in. The breakfast was really good as it had a wide selection.



As we had to check out in the morning and our meeting won't be till 2 in the afternoon, we went to the Afternoon tea cafe to work and grab some lunch. Here is my sandwich which was ok.



Before boarding the shinkansen, I bought this Kobe pudding to try as it was one of the souvenirs that had an award mark on it. So it must be good right?

Verdict: It's good but I don't think it is something that I will buy again as it is too sweet to my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment