Friday, September 27, 2019

Lunch at Intersect by Lexus Tokyo

Arrived early in the morning for a stroll around the area before grabbing lunch at Intersect by Lexus Tokyo, which is located at Minamiaoyama.



Found an area with very nice bamboo trees right outside the Nezu Museum, which I've not entered before. 


We both ordered their lunch teishoku which starts from 1100 yen.


This here is the vegetable tempura teishoku. The tempura were fried beautifully and came with a delicious sauce.


Meanwhile, I had the fish teishoku which was also lovely. Though I felt that the portion was a little too small for my appetite.


But I guess that leaves us room for some desserts, which is why we got this super delicious pumpkin pudding. Love this soo much~


I love how they presented their food and the table ware that they used. But overall, it's not very comfortable to sit on a big round table with other people that you don't know while you try to enjoy your meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment