Sunday, September 15, 2019

Rio Grande Grill Ebisu

Lunching with Kiu at Rio Grande Grill Ebisu.



Their selection of appetizers and salads.


We got a really nice view of the outside from out seat.


My plate of salad~


I saw that they had some soup and decided to try it too. Can't remember what it's called but it's like a bean soup.


They have a wide selection of churrasco which they will bring to your table one by one.


Based on these pictures, I can't remember which piece of meat is what but they have beef, spare rib, pork, chicken, lamb, prawns and pineapple.


No picture of the prawn here as it was one of the last to come out and I was too busy eating by that time. My favourite were the prawns and the pineapple. Who would have guessed that grilled pineapple would be so yummy!

Overall, all they meat will come around once and at the end, they'll ask you which meat would you like more of and bring it over for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment