Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Haneda → Narita → Sapporo → Ebisoba Ichigen

Immediately after arriving at Haneda Airport, I boarded a train to Narita airport as I have another flight to catch.


At Narita, we managed to grab some delicious tempura before boarding. 


It was nice to see a rainbow before flying.


The rainbow really brightens up the mood.


Yay, my first domestic flight with JAL to Sapporo.


After arriving at Sapporo airport, we checked into our airbnb and went out to grab supper at EBISOBA ICHIGEN.


I've been eyeing this shop since the beginning when I found out that I will be travelling to Hokkaido.


There was a long queue but apparently, queues do get even longer.


Here's the menu.



Soooo good~! I drank all the soup too.


We also ordered some gyoza to share. They were yummy.


They have branches in Tokyo, Hong Kong and Taiwan too but this is the original shop! Very good prawn flavoured ramen. Highly recommend this for those who love prawns~


It was almost midnight by the time we arrived back in the airbnb. It was definitely a long travel from Gottingen to Sapporo.But the ebi soba warmed me up and it was a good closing to a long travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment