Friday, October 18, 2019

HIGASHI-YAMA Tokyo & Green bean to bar chocolate

Grabbed lunch with SW at HIGASHI-YAMA Tokyo




Once you enter, this is the waiting area where you can pass them your coat or any big shopping bags that you have before you get seated.


SW had the yuzu sparkling while I ordered the house-made ginger ale, which costs 900 yen each.


We had the teishoku lunch which costs 3,500 yen.


It came with this appetiser platter with 8 different kinds of appetiser. Everything was delicious! Even though I wasn't a fan of tofu or tomato, they were both good. My facourite were the fishes, cooked or raw, they were yummy~


For the main dish, I ordered the salmon fish while SW had the pork.


It is served with a small bowl of rice and various pickles. It was a good thing that the bowl of rice was small as the portion is just right.


Our meal also came with a match pudding for dessert~ Love how thick the match sauce was. This was the best match pudding I've ever had~


They also gave us tea to go with out dessert in this slim cup. I've never seen a slimmer cup.


The total bill for the 2 of us. 


After paying, we realised that they also sell the cups or plates that they used in the shop. But they were so expensive!


The trees are almost fully green by now~


After that we went to Green bean to bar chocolate for more desserts.


I always enjoy their chocolate cakes. Super chocolaty and yummy.


This time, I preferred the cake more as it as a richer chocolate taste and it was super smooth.


No comments:

Post a Comment