Monday, October 21, 2019

Random weekday meals

Udon again after quite some time. Unfortunately for me, it was lunch time and the shop was super packed! So there was a long queue for food and you also need to wait for people to leave before you can get a seat.


This here is my breakfast from Tully's. I had to meet a client about 2 hours away and in order to avoid the rush hour, I decided to travel early and grab breakfast at a nearby cafe.


Random busy day at work. I had to travel out of Tokyo and arrived back at about 8pm. So we decided to just grab dinner outside on the way back.

Had Camp curry which is my favourite dry curry restaurant in Japan. My favourite is their vegetarian one.


The top one is the pork one while the bottom one is the vege curry topped with 2 pieces of chicken.


As I bought a new grill pan, I was excited to test it out for okonomiyaki too. I've only been using it for yakiniku. So I finally had the chance to test it out one weekend and it was fun! It was definitely nice to be able to make your own okonomiyaki on your own dinner table.


No comments:

Post a Comment