Friday, October 2, 2020

Happo-en & Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo

I had a work event to attend at Happo-en (八芳園).


The place is really pretty as it is a popular wedding location.


There is a beautiful Japanese Garden there with lots of koi.


I had a whole day of presentation, including my own, before ending the night with a fancy dinner with all the participants.


Japanese course was served for dinner.


The food served was delicious.


However, the portion is a bit too small for me.


Before I knew it, rice was served, indicating that me course is ending.


I was no where full and was hoping for a big serving of dessert.


Unfortunately, dessert was small too. Hence, I made a stop to the convenience store to grab some light snacks for the night.


That night, I was placed in Room 436 at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo (シェラトン都ホテル東京).


View from the entrance.



So glad that they have a space for me to make tea.




As you can see the room is really spacious.


This is probably the fanciest hotel room I've stayed at in Japan.


It is the first time I have seen a UK socket in Japan.


Despite having a sofa, there is also a dressing table and a separate desk for work.


Amenities provided.



There was a nice big bath tub for me to enjoy a nice bath before going to bed.


The next morning, I enjoyed a super big breakfast at the restaurant that served breakfast buffet.


Later in the day, we also had this super nice Japanese bento box for lunch as we ended the event.


There was even dessert, so that we can end with a sweet note!

No comments:

Post a Comment