Monday, October 26, 2020

Maru de Sankaku (鯛白湯らーめん ○de▽)

For dinner on both my work nights at Osaka, I went for dinner at this Ramen restaurant called Maru de Sankaku (鯛白湯らーめん ○de▽).



The place was small but had this fancy feeling when it comes to a ramen place.


On my first night, I was confused as there wasn't any ramen on the menu. There is a ticketing machine at the front and I was wondering why there wasn't any ramen on the menu for about 5 mins before deciding to enter anyways.


I opted for the red curry and this is how it was presented. The curry was delicious, the chicken was also soft and yummy. I liked that they added a piece of chicken skin on top so that I could enjoy different textures.


The next night, I decided to return to try their ramen and luckily for me, they served ramen that night!
The sea bream based soup was absolutely delicious. The presentation was also totally on point. I ordered an extra platter of sides to got with my ramen and even that was presented in such a beautiful manner.


The sides included some fried slices of burdock, renkon, pumpkin, radish, lady finger and onsen tamago. Everything was delicious. I didn't know that burdock fried this way would give such a nice accent to ramen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment