Monday, October 12, 2020

Richmond Hotel Premier Kyoto Ekimae

Bought a sandwich for my shinkansen ride to Kyoto.


The sandwich was too small for lunch but it was just nice as a snack.


After a work meeting, I went to buy some food for dinner before checking into my hotel for the night - Richmond Hotel Premier Kyoto Ekimae (リッチモンドホテルプレミア京都駅前).


The hotel room was surprisingly really nice.


I got a nice double bed and a comfortable table for work.


There were also chargers on the table, which made it easy to charge all of my devices.


There was also an air purifier and an area for me to make tea.


I'm glad that there were free bottles of water too as nowadays not all business hotels provide them.


The room design was simple and I really like it.


The best part for me was that the bathroom was bigger than the usual. I also got a big bathtub for a nice bath that night.


Here are the amenities. As you can see, they provided a good hair dryer, which is extremely important for females because a good hair dryer allows us to dry our hair faster, which helps to save time. 


I was in room 606 and here is my breakfast coupon.


There was a lounge downstairs which serves tea snacks and drinks to guests.


As I was super hungry after checking in and had to finish up some work, I quickly ate this bread that I bought at the station before checking in.


After finishing my work in the evening, I decided to check out the lounge but they were only serving drinks at that hour. I decided to try a glass of wine anyhow. 


The place was relaxing as I was there were only a few people there at that time.


Here is a layout of the floor that I was on.


As I was feeling hungry, I quickly went back up to my room for dinner after the drink.


Before checking into the hotel, I went to the department store in the station to grab some food. I got some things which I usually wouldn't but I had decided to splurge a little as I had several work meetings in a row and I wanted to reward myself a little.


I got some fried wontons, prawn & avocado salad and a whole pack of chicken wings.


The next morning, I had a super huge breakfast at the hotel lobby before my morning meeting.


The breakfast was super good as there was a wide variety and everything was super good. They also served fresh tempura which they bring directly to your table for you.


They even served desserts for breakfast which was a nice touch for people with a sweet tooth like me.

I highly recommend this hotel as I am super in love with their breakfast and the simple but clean design of their rooms.


After my work meeting, it was time to take the Shinkansen back again and on the way back, I enjoyed this pretty looking red bean bun that was filled with green tea cream.

Overall it was a good work trip with 3 consecutive meetings. In between, I also got to enjoy some good food.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment