Friday, October 16, 2020

Strawberry dessert buffet lunch

Lunch buffet at Sky Restaurant again!



This time we were here because they were having a strawberry fair and all their desserts were strawberry themed. As you can see from above, the pasta also had a strawberry sauce and the chicken was topped with a strawberry.


Main dish was chicken for that month.


I was happy to see that they have strawberry macarons but I was surprised by the name that I couldn't stop smiling and immediately rushed back to my table to take my phone for this picture.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the potato salad!

hahahaa......while the dessert was named correctly in Japanese, it was somehow named potato salad in English.


Other strawberry items on the menu.


Overall, there was a good variety.

I have always enjoyed lunch buffet at Sky Restaurant because I like their appetizer selection.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment