Thursday, October 22, 2020

Hotel And Rooms Shin-Osaka (ホテル・アンドルームス新大阪)

Review of a single room at Hotel And Rooms Shin-Osaka (ホテル・アンドルームス新大阪).




The bed is comfy and it was nice that the window was right next to the bed though.


There is a nice table at the side of the bed for work.
Very satisfied with this work table as I can face the TV while I work.


There is also a phone on the table for travellers to bring with them while exploring so that they can connect to the internet.


Love that the bathroom is big.


There is also a big bathtub there.


I was on the 9th floor and stayed in the same room for 2 nights.


Brought my own snacks from home and set up a little snack section for myself as I work in the room.


This is the layout of my floor.


At the hotel there is a sento, for those who enjoy a nice hot bath in a big tub.


I was pleasantly surprised that there are 2 massage chairs in the room and as there were no one there, I got to enjoy the entire area and massage chair by myself.


Breakfast the next morning.


Not sure if it was a thing for hotels in Kyoto and Osaka but both the hotels that I stayed in served tempura for breakfast. They also served cute little cakes for desserts.


Breakfast selection on the 2nd morning. Overall, the breakfast was good and I like that the restaurant was clean. The only down side is that there are only 4 long tables there for sharing so you are bound to be next to someone or directly in front of someone.


For those who like to take their own sweet time in their hotel room in the morning, they can opt to enjoy breakfast in the room too as the hotel offers breakfast delivery.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment