Thursday, June 10, 2021

Asian food cravings

More Asian food cravings. This time I decided to go for Indian food. 


Went to this Indian restaurant neat the station. I had been passing by this place for months and had been interested to try their food.


We tried their chicken briyani and naan set. 
The chicken briyani was mild in taste, I really wished that it was spicier. Meanwhile, the naan was really nice. Overall, the ambience is nice and the food is good. But Mumbai Kitchen is still my favourite place to go for Indian food in Japan.


After shopping around, we stopped by Starbucks to rest and also to continue our apartment hunt on our phones.


Tried their limited edition cake for the season. I can't remember what it was called but it was delicious!


I like this Starbucks because the seats are far apart and you get a pretty spacious space compared to some other branches.


Before heading home, I grabbed some Korean food at the food court. It was interesting to see my food packed in a box, because food courts usually serve food on proper plates or bowl. However, I do like it because it was easy to pack food home and since it was paper, I don't have to worry about extra plastic waste.

 

That night, my furusato nozei delivery of muscat grapes arrived! Super happy to have received 3 bunches, but this will also be the last time I'll get muscats again. This is because I realised that due to the high sugar content in them, it messed by my gut micribial ecosystem, which cause diarrhoea every time I have them. But this happened because I took them after every lunch and dinner. Probably not good to over indulge in them, even though they are the best grapes ever in my opinion.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment