Thursday, June 17, 2021

Cova Italian

Back at Cova Italian again after a long time.



This time, I revisited with Mish and SW.


We always go for the course lunch at 3,500 yen.


For my dishes, I had chosen this sardine wrapped in crepe dish which was yummy. 


Then for pasta, I had this squash carbonara which was the bomb. Their fettucine is hand made and their carbonara sauce is rich and flavorful. I always go for their fettucine carbonara! 


And for my choice of meat, it was grilled pork. It was delicious and food for me too, to help with the tiredness from working. Saw this on TV before, that having pork can help with tiredness. Lol.


And lastly, dessert! I am always excited to have dessert here because I never know what to expect, but every time it is amazing! I always wish that they will serve it ala carte so that I can order another plate of it when I want to.


One more wefie, as we enjoy our tea with caramel and canelé. This is the only place whose canelé, I actually enjoy.


Once again, this will not be the last as I will continue to revisit again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment