Sunday, June 13, 2021

Meals between house hunting

After 2 not so good meetings with different housing agents, we booked a 3rd meeting with a new agent.


Before our meeting, we had Hamasushi. After our meeting with the agent and several hours of trying to find an apartment later, we grabbed dinner at Sushi Ro.


You'd think that after having sushi for lunch, I'd pick other food but no, I still chose sushi.


On another day, I decided to go furniture hunting and we ended up in Ikea.


Of course, we need to grab food there as food is always part of the reason why we go to Ikea.


This is the first time I saw lasagna there and had to try it. It was delicious! I wish that I could easily get it anywhere. I was also very happy to have the Daim cake after a long time.


After shopping around, we left and grabbed dinner at Bamiyan which is a franchise that serves Chinese food in Japan for cheap and reasonable prices.


I have only been to this place 3 times and the depending on what you order, the food can be a hit or a miss. We had the ramen which was not bad and this other side dish of stir fried egg and pork which was too salty to my taste. Also, I had never tried this dish before, so it was interesting and gave me and idea of what I can cook at home too.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment