Monday, December 24, 2012

Asian Water Sport

Weeks ago, groupon was having this deal for Asian Water Sport in Puchong and since Camille went there before, she suggested that it would be fun for us to go together.

So we went for the deal with her friend Laura, who came from Thailand.


Stupid me forgot to charge my phone and hence was unable to operate the gps. I had to rely on the google map from JM's phone....which I'm not very good at and so we ended up in some small kampung far away from the water sports area.


keke....luckily, we met some nice people on the way and they were nice enough to show us the way our from that kampung, back onto the main road and to the water sports area.


As expected, we were late and missed the boat ride.....but we were lucky once again because they sent another boat just for us with no extra charge.

Once on the island, we immediately queued for the water sport and this here is my first time on this....whatever you call it.


Smart me just had to be on the wrong side and get flung out!! haaha...that's me trying to climb back onto the float.


Here are the other 3 ladies on the ride a second time!!


Then this is the banana boat ride I chicken out of because I don't think I want to drink any more water that I did. 


Besides the water sport, you can also do some kayaking or canoeing.

Overall it was fun, but if only there were more things to do there....it would be so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment