Saturday, December 29, 2012

St. Paul's Church and Dutch Graveyard

Back to our Malacca trip~


Walk-walk-walk~ 

Climbed a lot of stairs that day! Thank goodness the way down was not the same as the way up.....otherwise, I won't be able to come down!! Ok, maybe only for me. But yea, when I was climbing up the stairs, I thought that there was no way that I could climb down those uneven and high steps that had no railing or what-so-ever for support....

Well, at least you get a nice view from the top.

At the top of the hill is the Saint Paul's Church, which was used by the Dutch into a burial ground for their noble dead.

There were so many people up here which seemed to be from the same group. Since they spoke in Japanese, I presumed that they must be student's from some university, visiting Malacca to learn about the history??

That's the thing about being the camera person, they are always missing from the group picture. hahaha....






Shy love birds behind the umbrella. *ahem* I wonder what were they doing.......

On the way down, we passed by the Dutch graveyard. 

Oh.....and this way down actually had proper stairs with railings to hold on to! Phew~


No comments:

Post a Comment