Sunday, January 21, 2018

First visit

Brought Mish to visit our apartment for the first time near end of Sept. We arrived early, to grab lunch at the sushi place nearby before going to the apartment.


Really happy to be having a kaiten sushi place nearby.


This was the most convenient apartment out of the three that I visited.


And I'm really glad that I picked this because it's just a lot more convenient to pick an apartment which many shops nearby.


After lunch, we went to the apartment and decided to go buy some cleaning materials to do some cleaning before we move in.


After cleaning, we went to grab early dinner at a chinese restaurant near the station before heading back home.

It's gonna be the first time I'm living with another person so I'm looking forward to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment