Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Goodbye~

End of Sept and it's time to say goodbye~

Before my last day, I grabbed dinner with K at one of my favourite restaurant! I ordered my ususal course set which came with this appetiser platter and warm bread.

K ordered their mini pizza and it was delicious~!!!

Super happy that I got to eat this salmon and mushroom dish again before I move! Who knows when my next visit will be.

On my last day at work, my colleagues treated me to lunch at a restaurant nearby. I'm happy to be able to revisit this hamburger restaurant too before I move.

I got a beautifully hand-written cards and gifts from my students and colleagues. I'm really gonna miss my students because they are the only reason why I'm there teaching. They make everyday fun. It's just really nice to have a bunch of students who really enjoy your lessons, pay attention to you and respect you. I truly feel that there is no job that's more fulfilling than being a teacher. Maybe one day, when I am a mother and have my own children, I will go back to teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment