Friday, January 19, 2018

Random happenings

I bought this juice from Ginza Six. I've always wondered how this taste and decided to buy one when Mum and dad visited. It's actually very sweet and you can really feel the orange flavour. It's supposed to be all natural so I'm really amazed at how sweet it is.

hahah...snapped this in class when my students weren't looking. I found it super cute that they've circled my name and wrote special next to it!

Met up with T san and the others after about 8 months since we last saw each other!!! So happy to see them again! They're always so nice and T san always treat me to a nice meal every time I see him in Tokyo. This time we had tonkatsu in Hikarie, Shibuya.

After that, we moved to another restaurant to grab some dessert while we waited for K san to arrive.

I'm really thankful to have met T san and to be able to work with him previously.

The next day, I went for chinese food with C and Yh at Ikebukuro as Yh and I were both craving for fried pumpkin coated with salted egg yolk!

While the food was really good, I was extremely shock to find the the restaurant actually serves dog meat and so does the previously chinese restaurant! So it's safe to say that I'm not gonna revisit.


This dish has an interesting name- kou sui chi, which means saliva chicken hahaha....


Yh has been craving for peking duck and so we ordered a duck dish too!


This here is my fav garlic shrimp~!


Only three of us and we ordered 5 dishes, including porridge!


After that we went to look at some game arcade in the area which was a pretty eye opening experience for me as I've never really explored one like this before. And then we grabbed some desserts at Sunshine city.


The desserts were lovely and it was nice to catch up with everyone.


After tea, Yh and I went for shabu-shabu dinner.


As if we have not had enough food, we ordered the buffet course!

No comments:

Post a Comment