Thursday, January 25, 2018

Moving Day~

Went to grab Sushi after I was done packing and still had some time left before the movers arrive.

I really enjoy the sushi here.

It's actually my first time here alone.

I get this pumpkin tempura every time I visit. It's super good and I always forget to order the sauce.

This place is always crowded. So glad that I arrived before the lunch crowd.

I really like their salmon cheese with mayo and basil sauce.

And this here is my fav dessert there. Some sort of frozen creme brulee~

After that, the movers arrive and moved all my things to my new place. Unfortunately, they can't bring me so I took the train to my new place and waited for them to arrive.


After spending several hours unpacking, C dropped by to grab dinner with me. I was truly thankful to be able to grab dinner with a friend because I felt lonely and scared in a new place.

We grabbed sushi at the restaurant near my place and the food was yummy.

C had sake.

We both ordered the sushi set which looked like this.

We also ordered a few other dishes to share. This is the katsuo.

My first time trying kazunoko......not a fan of this!

This baked seafood here is amazing~!!! Super flavourful and smells amazing~!!! Gotta come back for more.

To end the meal, we had tamago yaki.

After that, we went exploring around the area and found several interesting shops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment