Saturday, January 27, 2018

Mish's bday

Early in the morning, I had these lovely bread that C gave me last night for breakfast and unpack some more before heading out.

Really love bread from Kobeya~

The girls and I met up to celebrate Mish's bday.

Love this cheese and focaccia dish so much because the cheese was hot and went really well with the olive oil and focaccia.

We also had pasta, which was ok.

And this yummy scallop risotto.

To end the meal, we had this walnut crumble dessert.

After that, we found ourselves in another restaurant for more food!

We played some games while we waited for the food to arrive and the food was surprisingly good.

I love their potato salad and nachos.

This mozzarealla, tomato and avocado dish here was really good too even though I'm not a fan of avocados.
 

At night, I tried this interesting premium morning milk tea which is transparent in colour but tastes like teh tarik~!!! Definitely an interesting drink that's worth introducing friends to.

No comments:

Post a Comment