Monday, February 18, 2019

Ootoya lunch

Ootoya is a very famous place for lunch for working ladies in Japan because of their 'healthy' sets.



I too love the fact that they have many veg in their dishes. 



This here is a sweet and sour pork dish with veg which is very flavourful and goes well with rice.



J had the miso pork cutlet which was huge!!! It's very flavourful and you need to have this with rice.



Meanwhile, I had an oyakodon because it just feels like I haven't had one in more than a year! This is definitely a very comforting dish, especially since the weather is starting to get cold.



I also always order their veg miso soup every time I visit because it's really hard to get enough veg in the diet usually.



As it was near Halloween, we also got the Halloween ice cream set from Baskin Robbins. Love that charcoal ghost cookie as it was crunchy and goes well with the ice ream. I think we got a pumpkin based ice cream and I can't remember what the grey one was.....I think it was midnight apple..... but anyways, both were delicious.





No comments:

Post a Comment