Saturday, February 16, 2019

Luce, Nishi Kasai

Back at Luce again to meet Kiu because they're lunch sets are just too hard to resist.


This time not all of us ordered the 7 course meal as it was definitely too much for the 3 of us the last time!


Kiu and I ordered the 7 course and J ordered just a pasta. Poor him, the last time we were there, he had to swallow all the food I couldn't finish.


As usual, Luce has very interesting dressing. This is the strawberry dressing.


I always enjoy their appetisers and pizza. Their pizzas are really good and value for the money.


J had the ham and bacon pasta which came with a very light cream sauce. I miss thick carbonara sauces for pasta but it's hard to find here in Japan,


I had this green soup which tasted like peas. Again very watery or should I say milky, rather than thick and creamy.


This time Kiu and I both had the crab pasta because while the sauce isn't very thick, it was super flavourful.


I had the fish main which was yummy.


Kiu ordered the chicken main which was juicy and good too but I preferred the fish.


Also, let's not forget that we get a cake too at the end of the meal. I always enjoy the cakes at Luce. While it's just a small place, the serve really good cakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment