Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Bus Tour 3

For this bus trip, we had to spend a night in Toyama and the tour placed us in APA Hotel Toyama.

The room is the usual single room that you get in most business hotel.


The room has a basic toilet and bath. It's nice that they have tiles instead of the usual pre-built unit walls.


The bed was comfortable and I slept well.


The hotel has a bath area in a separate building which is free for all the guests.


I decided to go and try it. It was definitely disappointing, one of the smallest and worst ones I've been to.


The tour also provided us with coupons for buffet dinner and breakfast! 


Food was good. For dinner we had all you can eat crab legs! 


I think our family took the least number of crab legs among all the guests. Others just piled their plate crab legs. I wonder if they actually finished everything. Some piled like 5-10 on their plates.


Their breakfast consists of the common selection that you get in most hotels. I do enjoy the pumpkin salad that they served! It's the first time I've seen it being served in a hotel buffet!

Overall, I enjoyed the food served an will be happy to return again.

No comments:

Post a Comment