Tuesday, May 21, 2019

New year's Ramen

First day of 2019 and I had to go to the office to work for half a day. (I was also working the day before). After work, I grabbed lunch with my parents at Ippudo.


Always enjoy a bowl of Ippudo aka maru ramen with gyoza!


While I rarely go for tonkotsu ramen. I think I had Ippudo for a total of 4 time last year, which was more than Ichiran (twice in the past year). 


One thing that I like about Ippudo is that they provide free spiced bean sprouts on their table! They go so well with ramen! <3


We also ordered this mini grilled pork rice bowl, that's topped with mentaiko. It was surprisingly delicious and addictive. Couldn't stop myself from stealing a few more bites.


I guess it was easier for me to visit Ippudo too as I had one nearby my office last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment