Thursday, May 23, 2019

Light pink strawberry~

Brought my parents to Sora no iro to let them try their famous vege soba.


Dad for the shoyu ramen while mum ordered the vege soba.


Always enjoy this, but they are soooo stingy with their soup. I feel like if I eat any slower, there will be no more soup left in my bowl because they all got absorbed by the noodles. Seriously, the bowl will be so much more enjoyable if they gave a bit more soup as I would like to drink my soup too and not just eat the ramen.


We went shopping after that and spotted light pink strawberries. 


We got a box to enjoy and they were delicious :)


These light pink ones are cheaper that the white ones which I have not tried yet because they're so expensive! But I definitely love how pretty these pink ones look.

No comments:

Post a Comment