Saturday, May 11, 2019

Weekend work date

Back then I had many weekend work and sometimes we’d meet up after work or in between for lunch.


Walked to a nearby mall by Shin-Yokohama station to grab lunch and found this small little shop that serves oyakodon and yakitori with rice.


It’s funny how one would think that they will eat the oyakodon pretty frequently as it’s such a common dish in Japan. But it I counted correctly, I only had it once every 18months. Heehee.....and no, I didn’t get the oyakodon this time. I got the the one on top that’s topped with three different kinds of chicken with egg while J ordered the oyakodon.


The food here is pretty decent except for the fact that it takes a long time to prepare the food.


As I had more work later in the evening, we took a short tea break at Starbucks. When we visited, they were having some sesame products and we ordered some to try. 


We tried the sesame ice blend which was very delicious. I love the crunchy bits of sesame every now and then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment