Sunday, June 30, 2019

Day1 back

Arrived early morning at KLIA2.


And the first thing we did after my parents picked me up was to grab breakfast!


We went to Restaurant (Hong Kong) Taizi Dimsum, which was a relatively new shop in the area at that time.


I must say that they served really good dimsum. I hope that their quality didn't drop with time.


I also liked that the place was completely indoors and air conditioned.


All the food were yummy and I was just glad to have good dim sum after a long time.


In Japan, I can't believe that I had to queue 2 hours for a not so good Michelin star dim sum.



After freshening up at home, it's time for another meal.


This time I'm meeting up with my old lab mates at Sunway Pyramid.


I ordered some food to be shared.


The onion rings and pizza were surprisingly good.


After catching up, I went back home and waited for YL to come over after work so that we can all go for dinner together with J's family.


But before dinner, a roti boy~!!! Just because it smelled so good when I walked past it.



No comments:

Post a Comment