Friday, June 28, 2019

Last day and flight back home

Last day at work and I knew I had to go grab my fav. chinese bento because I seriously don't know when is the next time when I'll be able to have it again.


My colleagues presented me with these before I left.


I'm truly thankful for the heartfelt messages.


I even got this cute potted flower which I had to ask Mish to help me water as I will be flying on the same day.


After work, I went home to shower, packed bags and off I go to Haneda airport.


As J was working late, I decided to grab dinner by myself at MOS burger. They served this delicious looking chicken nanban don.


J arrived about 90mins later and we went into another restaurant for him to grab some food.


I really like Haneda, lots of good restaurants for food.


Our first time flying back home together.


An error in the server left me with a vegetarian option for in-flight meal. It was not good....I really wanted a nasi lemak.



J had a non-vegetarian meal which I thought tasted a lot better than mine!



But the best dish of all was this!!! NASI LEMAK~!!! The best in flight meal ever~!!!!


Can't help ourselves but order this even though we already have our pre-ordered meals. And it was a good decision! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment