Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Last day in Tokyo

Mum and Dad are flying back home tonight, so I thought we'd spend the last day exploring Tokyo for food and some last minute shopping.


For brunch, we went to 茶鍋カフェ kagurazaka saryo. It's the first time I've brought my parents here.


I was super glad that my parents enjoyed the meal. It's such a nice comfort food for winter.


Best of all, you can get a dessert lunch set.


The cakes here are always good. It was my first time trying the sweet potato cake and I LOVE it~!!!


After some shopping, we stopped by Ichiran ramen for tea break. 


While many who live here argue that there are many ramen that are better than this and that's true. But it's undeniable that their tonkotsu broth is delicious and is really easy for foreigners to accept as they're not too oily as some of the local ones. Also, it's great that you can customise it!


I think many also feel that the pork slices served are too thin, but one can always order extra meat.


Personally, I enjoy it once in a while.


heehee.....at the salaryman waiting area!


Haneda airport has a nice open area on their top floor that  gives you a nice view of the planes.


Dad and mum flew with ANA here and back this time. They said that the seats were very comfortable.


No comments:

Post a Comment