Thursday, June 13, 2019

S-Pulse Dream Plaza

S-Pulse Dream Plaza~

I last visited here about 10 year ago with Dad and later with Naoko & Kiu.


Somehow it seems like, this is one of the must go to places when visiting Shizuoka.


This time we were stopping by to just look-see, before checking into our hotel.


We passed by this booth selling canelé. It has a best selling, no.1 sign all over the booth!


So we bought some to try too.....but unfortuntely, none of it tastes good. Lol, not sure if this is how it was supposed to taste but it was just horrible. I can't believe that it was a top selling food!
 I prefer the ones made by the Italian restaurant that I frequent.


In this area, there are many seafood restaurants. Other than the sushi buffet that I had with Dad, I have never dined here before.


Maybe next time, I shall try a sashimi don from one of the restaurants here as they looked good!


Lol, a 2019 version. Every time I visit, I snap a picture of this.


And once again, I'm back at the ramune meseum.


They seem to change up a little something each time.


Then back on the road we go, towards our hotel. This time, we got a nice view of Mount Fuji. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment