Sunday, June 16, 2019

Suruga Onsen

Once again, I'm back at Suruga Kenkoland.



I've been in love with their onsen ever since the last time I visited with Kiu. 


As it was the New Year's holiday this time, it was more packed that the last time I visited. We had to wait about 30 mins before we could get a seat for dinner. But that gave me a chance to snack on some ice cream! :)


Ordered a few dishes to share. We had the butadon which was super yummy. 


Some assorted yakitori which I thought were not that good.


Sakura ebi tempura was super delicious. So good, that we ordered another one.


Then a huge platter of yakisoba. Soooo good~


And this cold garlic nasu appetiser dish which was the super delicious!

I really enjoy the onsen here, but this is not the place for you if you have tattoos as they are very strict here. While there are more and more places that allow people with tattoos, it is still not that common yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment