Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Thai food

I had been missing the taste of fried fritters with white coffee. The weirdest thing is that I don’t even drink coffee. But I guess sometimes you crave for things that you can’t have.


This chee cheong fun stall at Simee market is a must visit for my family. We stop by for some curry chee cheong fun that has sa kok in them, topped with pig skin and drizzled with curry sauce. Highly recommend this style of chee cheong fun.


After breakfast in Ipoh, we drove back to KL.


Later that afternoon, I went for lunch with my ex-dance mates.


The food was delicious and we had a great time catching up.


This fish here is the best dish of the meal. Super flavourful and I like how it's topped with lots of peanuts.


We also ordered the tom yum which was spicy but sooo good.


Egg was normal and we also had a stir fried veg with roast pork which was pretty normal in terms of taste.


No comments:

Post a Comment