Thursday, January 9, 2020

After work dinner

It's rare for me to eat out after work but I do enjoy it.


First time dining at Kaguraza saryo at Musashi Kosugi. I realised that their menu is different from their Shibuya Mark City store.


To my pleasant surprise, they serve houjicha chocolate fondue!! I've tried their green tea fondue several times but this is the first time I see houjicha on their menu. This is super delicious and I like this more than the green tea one.


Also, their meal menu is different. Unlike the other store that we frequent, this place serves curry. As you can see, it looks and tastes good.


Also, I didn't realise that they have added green tea smores to their menu. This is super good too. 


I will definitely want to return to this branch for their houjicha fondue!

No comments:

Post a Comment