Monday, January 27, 2020

Shinkansen green car

After a meeting in Osaka, I rushed to buy the shinkansen ticket back via the machine. I guess that in the rush of the moment, I must've chosen the wrong type of seats. I seriously didn't know that I had bought tickets to the green car till I got to my seat and I was like "wow~".


I surprised by how much leg room I have in the green car and also that the seats are much wider as there are only 4 seats in a row, compared to 5 seats in a row in the normal train compartment.


Also, the green car was almost empty except for a few other people. Hence, it was really quiet and you can really focus on your work there. Even the toilet at the green car was amazing. The toilet area was big and spacious. I really enjoyed by seat there and it was good while it lasted.


No comments:

Post a Comment