Thursday, January 30, 2020

Flying to SG

Dinner again at Haneda with J as he is sending me off to SG for my training.


We had the buta syougayaki and the katsu. Food here is reasonably priced for the airport.


This area is less busy compared to some of the other restaurants, so it's good if you wanna eat and chit-chat.


I took ANA flight to SG and they served 1 main meal on the flight. And for me, that's breakfast. 


I chose the western style breakfast and it came with pancakes and eggs.


Overall the food was good. The best part of the flight was the seats! 


As the flight was pretty empty, I had all 3 seats to myself and was able to stretch my legs. Hence, I was able to sleep for quite a bit on the flight.


Arrived at Changi Airport early, in the morning and it was pretty empty. I decided to walk around to have a look before heading to my hotel, even though many of the shops were still closed.


Finally visited the famous, newly opened Jewel Changi.


I noticed that they have a city shuttle limousine the hotel where I will be staying at a reasonable price and decided to try that even though I'm allowed to use a taxi. It was easy to use, just chose where you would like to be dropped off using the machine, choose your departure time and you can pay with your credit card.


The vehicle use was a small mini bus but I was pretty impressed with the free wifi and USB charging panel.


No comments:

Post a Comment