Friday, January 24, 2020

Vanilla Beans Minato Mirai

Finally had the chance to grab lunch again with my Japanese teacher in Malaysia. We had lunch at the Sky-Ginza. Lunch buffet costs 2900yen on weekends before tax. 



I always enjoy lunch buffet here and was glad that my teacher did too.


On another weekend, I met up with Moon at Yokohama Joinus. We had hamburg for lunch before heading to the red brick warehouse. It was a fancy hamburg with steak and the portion was huge!


There were some pretty hydrangeas along the way to akarenga.


After that we grabbed desserts at Vanilla Beans Minato Mirai. I'm very happy to be back again as it's been more than a year since my last visit.



I ordered a chocolate drink which was rich and delicious. Love the cacao nibs which gave it extra texture and flavour.


Moon had the fondant chocolate which was what I ordered the last time I visited. The fondant chocolate went well with their home-made ice cream, acccented with framboise and pistachio.


Before leaving, we also bought some chocolate tablette. I think Moon bought half the store.


I got their award winning sparkling one which was so good. I went back and bought another one very soon after.


I also got the hojicha which was yummy and it's one of the better tea chocolate I've had. Usually tea chocolates have white chocolate as their base but this didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment