Friday, February 14, 2020

Last 2 days in SG

We went to a local food court for breakfast on my 2nd last day in SG. I was impressed with this machine here that is used to collect your used plates and utensils. It's really good that they have a separate place of halal and non-halal dishes.


Later in the afternoon, we went for lunch with Mum's and Aunt's friends at Imperial Treasure.


Apparently, some of it's franchises are Michelin-starred!


We went to the one in Paragon called Imperial Treasure Super Peking Duck. As the name suggests, they serve very good peking duck. Haven't such good Chinese dishes in a long time, other than the other night at Lei Garden.


At night we went over to their house for steamboat dinner.


Dad is very impressed with all the Chinese potteries there.


The 'adults' also enjoyed some good whisky.


Ta-da, the steamboat dinner~!!!


After that, we also enjoyed a durian feast. Never thought that I'd miss the taste of durian~


And  group pic to end the night.


The next day, I had to take a grab early in the morning to Changi Airport.


I checked into a lounge and quickly found myself a nice corner seat, before moving on the grabbing a bowl of laksa noodles. The soup wasn't too strong in terms of flavour, but it does gives a nice kick and is pretty fragrant. This is way better than the ones in Japan, which tastes super mild due to all the extra coconut milk.


Other food in the lounge were not that impressive, my sole target was the laksa! But they do serve some pretty good sandwiches. I took one with pumpkin cream and it was delicious


I had such a fun and enjoyable trip in SG with all the people that I love this time. I can't wait to return to make more wonderful memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment