Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Meeting my family in SG

Last breakfast at the hotel before I check out.


I have a fragrant pear every morning. I'm not sure it that's the right name for this kind of pear but I really miss this. It's the only fruit that I straight after washing, without cutting it into wedges. Also, you cannot find these kind of pears in Japan.



There's a nice ceiling right in front of the restaurant that I had breakfast and lunch for the past 2 days.



After checking out, I took a grab to an Aunt's place and from there we went out to explore SG. First stop was a Japanese supermarket which sells EVERYTHING from Japan.



After that, we had lunch at a Chinese restaurant with my cousins, nieces and nephews. Huge thanks to cousin RL who treated us to lunch.



After that, we took a grab to Orchard road and shopped around for a bit.



Spotted a Nespresso booth on the street that was offering free coffee. I'm not a coffee drinker but I impressed with the activities they offer there.



While mum was shopping, I went and got myself some macaron. I believe these are blueberry and framboise.



At night, we had dinner at Fukuya Japanese Restaurant in Keppel Club. with mum and aunt's long time friend.



They served very good Japanese food and they have the rolls that I miss!



Besides that, they also served one of the best uni sushi I have had~!!!



I worry about my weight as I've been having so much good food this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment