Thursday, February 20, 2020

Bowling competition

Lunch with colleagues at this quaint little cafe nearby.


It's a small cafe located on the 2nd floor that is runned by an elderly couple. It kinda looks like a tree house from outside. They only sell simple stuffs for lunch, though there are also many other handmade items for sale there.


I ordered their minestrone soup with toasts. If you come late, there might not be any left. A colleague of mine wanted roast too but I had apparently ordered the last ones.


Knowing that I will not be full with just soup and toast, I ordered a slice of cake too. Simple butter cake to end the meal.


Later that night, we had some sort of team building event - bowling competition.


We were separated into 3 teams and our total score would determine which team is the winning team.


All members of that team will win a gift.


Here are some picture of my happy colleagues being presented their gift.


Even though my team didn't win, I did have a lot of fun as it's been a long time since I bowled. Also, there was lots of pizza and okonomiyaki for dinner.



A group picture to end the lovely bowling competition night.


No comments:

Post a Comment