Sunday, February 2, 2020

Mandarin Orchard Singapore

I stayed a hotel in a really good location in Orchard Road- Mandarin Orchard Singapore.



I was happy with the fact that my room was spacious and clean. Even the shower and toilet area was spacious.


Mine only had a shower with no bathtub.


I'm glad that they have conditioner too and that the amenities includes Colgate toothepaste.


There's even an iron and ironing board, which is good for business, when you need to iron your suit for a business meeting.


Room came with a nice table for me to work on. Very useful as I had my web meeting there.



You hardly get such a spacious hotel room at business hotels in Japan.


I can see Orchard road from my room and I'm facing Takashimaya.


Later in the night, after dinner, we went to chill in a colleague's room as we wanted to check out what kind of room was he upgraded to. Over dinner, he mentioned that he was confused as his room has a lot of other rooms.


So we all dropped and found out that he was upgraded to possibly the Presidential Suite! Lol~


It came with a dining room that could fit 10, a bar counter and a separate living room.


This is where we just chilled while listening to music and watching tv.


This was his actual bedroom. It has a nice sofa, double bed and a bathroom that has a separate shower room and bath tub.


While it is nice to be upgraded, it might be scary to stay in such a big place all by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment